1. Write at least something every day, whether it is a story, journal entry, or random ideas or thoughts.
2. Focus more on in-depth characters.
3. Finish a novel or novella this year.
4. Use better descriptions and make every word count.
5. Read a lot.
6. Have an open mind about anything I write or read.
7. Save all of my writing.
8. Have one blog post per day.
Really, I truthfully only accomplished five out of eight of them. 4, 6, and 8 all sort of went down the drain. I sort of
So, for this New Year, I challenge you to make some goals yourself. And, if you wish, you can send them to me and I will publish every single one that I get on my blog, started January 1, 2016.
Happy Writing and goal making!